Pages - Menu

10/28/09

24 hours are too few!



My dear Friends!
I'm sorry for the long absence from this blog... and from all your blogs! In this period I'm rather busy and it's difficult for me to keep three blogs, especially considering that this blog is a simple translation of CRONACHE MINIME, my italian one. On the other side I' m so sorry to lose all the beautiful people I met through this blog... I know I'm not a writer and I really don't write assiduously... but I like to share my world through photograph most of all and if you would like to visit me again you can do it
here. I promise translation of the few lines I write!! Pictures... they don't need any words!! I hope to read you again and I wish you a wonderful day!

Chiara.

PS of course you can visit my kitchen everytime you like!!!

6 comments:

  1. I have been busy and away for a long time too. I miss seeing your pictures so now I will go check out your other blogs too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tulsa!! soooo nice to see you again :)) I'm quite busy too in this period... But I'm happy to hear from all my blogfriends.
    Have a great weekend :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi.. just dropping by here... have a nice day! http://kantahanan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi... Looking ways to market your blog? try this: http://bit.ly/instantvisitors

    ReplyDelete